Working Lucas Oil/Convention CenterThe following documentation is to help the Manager of the stand, Banker, and the workers in the back of the stand to be more efficient when operating.
After parking, you will need to walk to location where you will enter into the stadium. You will enter building that says Convention Center to work Lucas Oil and go downstairs to check-in.
|Colts vs Browns||Lucas Oil Stadium||09/24/2017||8:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|Colts vs 49ers||Lucas Oil Stadium||10/08/2017||8:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|Monster Jam||Lucas Oil Stadium||10/14/2017||8:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|Colts vs Jaguars||Lucas Oil Stadium||10/22/2017||8:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|ISSMA State Finals -- NO Liquor Permit Required||Lucas Oil Stadium||11/04/2017||6:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|Music For All Grand Nationals Finals -- NO Liquor Permit Required||Lucas Oil Stadium||11/11/2017||6:00 AM||Sign-Up|
|Colts vs Steelers||Lucas Oil Stadium||11/12/2017||8:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|IHSAA Football Championship -- NO Liquor Permit Required||Lucas Oil Stadium||11/24/2017||7:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|IHSAA Football Championship -- NO Liquor Permit Required||Lucas Oil Stadium||11/25/2017||7:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|Colts vs Titans||Lucas Oil Stadium||11/26/2017||8:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|Big Ten Championships -- NO Liquor Permit Required||Lucas Oil Stadium||12/02/2017||6:00 AM||Sign-Up|
|Bleed Blue Blood Drive -- NO Liquor Permit Required||Lucas Oil Stadium||12/09/2017||6:00 AM||Sign-Up|
|Colts vs Broncos||Lucas Oil Stadium||12/14/2017||4:30 PM||Sign-Up|
|Colts vs Texans||Lucas Oil Stadium||12/31/2017||8:30 AM||Sign-Up|
|Monster Jam||Lucas Oil Stadium||TBD||TBD|
|Supercross||Lucas Oil Stadium||TBD||TBD|
The PMHS Band Boosters is a parent support group that provides financial, moral, and volunteer support for the band program at PMHS and PMMS. The boosters do a terrific job and they are a crucial element in the success of the band programs at PMHS and PMMS. While the boosters are most visible during the marching band season, it is an organization that supports the band programs at Perry year-round. Parents, we hope you will want to become involved in the booster organization!
The main opportunity we would like to share with you is the chance to work at Lucas Oil Stadium and pay off your band fees. This involves working a concession stand for certain events. We averaged around $65 per event with some events netting $125 per person.
New this year, we have individual opportunities to earn money toward your fees by working at the Convention Center. Please scroll down and see the information on the right side of the page for more information.
What is required to work at Lucas Oil?
- We always meet at the high school and parents working the event will provide transportation to and from the stadium.
- For students, you need to be sixteen years of age or older. Must have a valid picture ID and proof of age(Birth Certificate, Drivers License, etc.)
- Adults will need to obtain an alcohol permit and an application can be started by clicking here .
- TIPS training which is sponsored by Centerplate - This is done at Lucas Oil and if enough people are interested, could be offered at PMHS.
- The following documentation is to help the Manager of the stand, Banker, and the workers in the back of the stand to be more efficient when operating.
What is required to work at the Convention Center?
- Working at the Convention Center is an opportunity to work as an individual, but still earn money toward your fees. An alcohol permit IS NOT required to work at the Convention Center.
- To work as a Prep, Busser, or Drink Maker (no alcohol is served), you must be at least 16 years of age and provide proof of age.
- To work as a Manager or Cashier you must be at least 18 years of age and provide proof of age. You may also work as a Prep, Busser, or Drink Maker. As a cashier, you are responsbile for the transactions and balancing of the drawer at the end of your shift.
- You are paid an hourly wage of $12.00 an hour. You will not be paid after your shift. All money will come back to the band program and applied to your student's account.
- The dress code for the convention center is black pants, black shirt, black shoes. You will report to the 2nd floor of the convention center at your designated check-in time.